domenica 29 agosto 2010

Five Random Favs


Hi babies I'm sorry I've been busy for a few days, but here I am again :D
So let's pick five random favs from mine!

1. Hermes Birkin bags

These are the most luxury bags on the market. Their exorbitant cost makes them belong to only a very high social class... but at normal people isn't denied to love them!

2. The "Wreck this journal" journal
Here you are explained shortly what it is: "Go ahead and let it all out with this illustrated journal. Keri Smith encourages you to do your worst through the use of prompts that will help fill up those empty journal pages or in other words destroy them with holes, painting and coffee. Fear the blank page no more and let it all come spilling out with Wreck This Journal."


I'd really love to have one! I loved the WARNING ahahah
You can buy it here.

3. Apple {brand}


I totally love their philosophy and style: easy, smart and unique.
My computer isn't a Mac - sigh - even if I'd LOVE to have one.
I got an iPod nano of the third generation:
{in brackets.. Harry Potter? WTF...?} I have one and I truly love it, and I wouldn't exchange it for nothing - but for an iPod touch :P And when I'll buy it, it must be of 16GB, because my entire library doesn't stay in 8GB :S

4. My Bonsai

I bought it some weeks ago in a greenhouse, and it's growing a little crooked, but I don't know how to educate it :S
I'm sure it's a boy. I haven't given him a name yet, though.
Any suggestion?



Here's his best friend: the vaporizer. He drinks like a drunkard!

5. Help!

Here's my favorite the Beatles' album! And the best songs in it are Another Girl, The Night Before, I've Just Seen A Face, I Need You and Ticket To Ride ♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento