lunedì 23 agosto 2010

Five Random Favs


So let's start the project "Five random favs"! I decided not to link it to a day of the week, because I'm not constant in writing, and in a few weeks school's gonna start - I'm sure it will be a VERY hard year - and who knows if I'll have the time :/



1. Accessories related to passions
I like people who show who they are and what they love trough accessories and clothes.
For example necklaces,

T-Shirts,

Totes!

2. Lady Grey tea
It's my favourite tea, together with Vanilla tea  
It's a pity I can't find the packet {like that in the photo} here in Italy :'( There's only Earl Grey, that I don't like that much!


3. Pasta with no condiment at all
I love that that I call "Pasta with nothing", or pasta directly out of the cooking pot. No oil, no butter.
My mum hates me when I ask her that kind of pasta, and specially when I say "I let it stick, then is more yummy!" ahahah.. she can't understand my love.

4. Stationery
I see myself as a stationer. I love the fact that there is such a wide range of paper, pens, pencils, notebooks, glues... I've always been addicted to it. My eyes shine when I see a sale of this kind, and you could imagine how i'm excited now that school is going to start.


5. *Emera Camera bags
I always carry my camera in my bag, even it's not a proper bag for a camera. I'm afraid it would spoil, and so I really need one of these bags. It's a life or die matter!!! Ahah ;D





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento