giovedì 5 agosto 2010

Holiday = Stress!

Hi sweeties. Today's a "homie sweet homie" day - and also a damn rainy day. I'm one of these people that love rain and storms, but when the rain is thin and comes and goes, I hate it. 
My daddy's home restructuring the walls, and I'm bored. We won't go on holiday this summer, we don't feel like. We share an opinion: holiday = stress. In particular when we go to grandmothers' houses, there's people coming and going here and there, angry wives and husbands, people shouting here and there because of  foolish things, people burned by the sun complaining, children who want to go to the sea and children screaming because they don't want to, washing ups that nobody wants to do. That's a unwanted super-stress, and I'm not magnifying. My ideal holiday is in a lost place, with nobody that bothers me, and with a lot of nature. 
And possibly without relatives shouting around. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento