martedì 20 luglio 2010

Wedding!

Photography is becoming an important part of my life, in these years.
In particular it happened a very important occasion to show how valid I am, to others but specially to me.
Well, a friend of mine's dad was projecting his second wedding, a few month ago. This friend proposed him me as photographer, and she let me some times to decide. Finally I agreed, knowing I'm not a professionist and knowing I would have been afraid and nervous that day.
Well the big day arrived soon. I had predicted right: I was I think the most agitated person in the world! But there have been no problems at all: spouses were very kind and friendly, as relatives.
I'd like to show you some shots I did at the wedding!
Sorry for the very very bad quality :(

















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento